Unix Autó Kft. informs you that by viewing and browsing their websites, you accept the following conditions:
- The content of the Unix Autó Kft. website and the products listed are copyright-protected. All rights reserved by the Company.
- Without the prior written consent of Unix Autó Kft., it is forbidden to reproduce, transfer, distribute or store the website contents, whether in full or in part, in any form.
- The contents of the website of Unix Autó Kft. are to be interpreted faithfully, as originally designed. Unless stipulated otherwise, Unix Autó Kft. undertakes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability and content of the websites displayed for you.
- Unix Autó Kft. reserves the right to modify the website at any time or stop providing access to it. Unix Autó Kft. undertakes no guarantees for continuous or error-free website access.
- The business names and logos potentially referenced at the website of Unix Autó Kft. are trademarks of the businesses with protected names and logos.
- Unix Autó Kft. shall refuse to assume liability for content created or published by third parties connected to the website.
- As Unix Autó Kft. is not able to guarantee the continuous operation of the server or the server’s internet connection or to exclude the possibility of third party access to the server, Unix Autó Kft. shall not be liable for damages caused by potential server failure, inaccessibility or an amendment made to the content of Unix Autó Kft. website by a third party.
- If you provide us with written material (via email sent to any of our servers or websites), you will acknowledge that the material is fit to be published, and accept that Unix Autó Kft. may publish it or use it in full or in part, without any liability. You also accept that you are not entitled to initiate proceedings against us regarding the material provided to us and you indemnify Unix Autó Kft. if any third party files a claim.
- When you browse the website, we will log your IP-address, browser type and the related cookie identification. Such data shall be used and stored for the purposes of website maintenance and development and statistical analysis.
- The data you provided to us shall be stored in protected environment and all technical and organisational efforts will be made to protect them from unauthorised access. When you enter data, you shall accept the Company’s privacy statement. The data provided by you shall only be made available to third parties with your prior consent.